- Candidates seeking admission in First Year Course (Semester–I) must have passed Higher Secondary School Examination or equivalent from any recognized board or University in the 10+2 pattern
- Those candidates, who have passed HSC Exam from any Board/University other than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board, Gandhinagar shall be eligible for admission on production of Provisional Eligibility Certificate (PEC) from the Gujarat University, Ahmadabad only.
- The admission shall be given strictly as per the Merit list prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained at the qualifying examination, number of attempts and number of years gap in education.
- The Merit List will be prepared as per the University Circular and decision taken by the UT Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli from time to time. The following deduction shall be made from aggregate percentage of marks for repeat attempts for passing qualifying examination.
- 15 marks will be deducted from aggregate marks for each attempt/year of gap prior to March 2015 as per University Circular No.Academic/Admission/52024/2012 dated 19/05/2012
- The merit list for admission to First Year Courses shall be notified on the Notice Board of the College. The candidates listed in the merit list shall appear in person along with their Parents/Guardian before Principal or any authority duly authorized by him along with their,
- All original certificates
- Two (2) copies of recent passport size color photograph with name and signature on the back side
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate (PEC) from the Gujarat University, Ahmadabad. (For the candidates who have passed qualifying examination from the Board/University other than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board, Gandhinagar)
- And will deposit fees etc. for admission within the specified date failing which he/she will forfeit his/her right for admission
- Anti-Ragging Online Affidavit by Student and Parents are compulsory to fill-up and submit to the office at the time of admission. (Guideline for obtaining online affidavit mentioned below)
- Visit this link on Web “https://antiragging.in/Site/Affidavits_registration_form.aspx” and follow the steps to generat
- Priority shall be given to the candidates belonging to the UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli on the basis of ‘Domicile Certificate’